CAUTION: This racing tyre 315/70 R 22.5 GOODYEAR TRUCK is only valid for the Nationals Championships.
- The design of Goodyear Truck Racing has a profile and an asymmetrical design.
- The characteristics of this design have been defined to obtain the best pressure distribution in contact with the ground, the best strength and better performance.
- The rounded shoulder is in position on the front axe, and includes a drawing adhesion promoting side in the presence of dust or moisture.
- The square shoulder enhances stability of the assembly and includes a drawing
maximizing traction and braking.
- The grooves have a total depth of 5.1mm, and have wear indicators at a depth of 3.5mm.
- The depth of rubber used is 3.5 mm, and the constitution and geometry of the tread allow resizing of the drawing safely to the bottom depth of the grooves.
- The percentage of openness of the design compared to the total surface area of contact with the ground is 11%.